Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Hand-Crafted Griddle Melts at IHOP

 
IHOP has just introduced a new item to their menu - Griddle Melt sandwiches. These hand-crafted sandwiches are made to order any time of day on artisan sourdough bread with your choice of three fluffy omelets.

 
 
Griddle Melt varieties include:

• Spinach, Roasted Pepper & Cheese - Sautéed fresh spinach in a fluffy egg omelet topped with roasted red peppers and onions, melted Provolone, Parmesan and Pepper Jack cheeses on grilled artisan sourdough bread. Served with your choice of hash browns, French fries or seasonal fruit.

• Western - Smoked ham and sautéed peppers and onions in a classic omelet, topped with sliced ham, melted American cheese and served on grilled artisan sourdough bread. Served with your choice of hash browns, French fries or seasonal fruit.

• Ham & Egg Melt - Sliced ham and melted Swiss and American cheeses over a fluffy egg omelet served on grilled artisan sourdough bread. Served with your choice of hash browns, French fries or seasonal fruit.
 
Griddle Melts are available to order as whole sandwiches or half sandwiches. They are large, hearty, and made with the finest ingredients. At $4.99 for the half sandwich, they are a great value!
 
I recently took a trip to IHOP with my teenage daughter to try out the new Griddle Melt sandwiches. We had a great brunch and the service was fast and friendly.
 
 
I ordered the Ham and Egg Melt. When it arrived at our table, it was fresh and hot. The sandwich was huge and it looked delicious. I ordered the full size sandwich and I'm not ashamed to admit I ate every last bite! I really have to say that it's one of the tastiest things I've had lately. The bread was spectacular - thick and buttery - and the omelet was indeed very fluffy and cheesy - YUM! It definitely filled me up and I'm already looking forward to going back and having it again.
 
 
 
 
 
For more information or to find an IHOP location, visit IHOP.com
 
You can also follow IHOP on Facebook
 
 
Disclosure:
I received an IHOP gift card and invitation to try out their new Griddle Melt sandwiches. I was not obligated to post a positive review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.
 
 

 

0 comments: