Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekly Links I Liked 2-9-13

On Saturdays, I'm going to try and post a weekly roundup of some of the great things I've come across on the web. Check out the links I liked this week...


This feel-good story is about a mom who gets to hear her son's voice for the first time. Awesome!


Here's a list of 74 Simple Things You Can Do To Brighten Your Spouse's Day  - some of these are pretty funny.


I am in love with this orange eyelet pencil skirt from Coldwater Creek.


I really need to clean up our eating habits. Here's a helpful list of ingredients you never want to see on your nutrition labels.


I'm not trying to get into any political debates here (really, I'm not) but I was so moved by this man's speech. He is a true patriotic American in my book and I agree with him 100%!


My favorite fashion pin of the week - so casual yet elegant. Not sure I can pull off wearing white shorts, though:( Is there an age where wearing white shorts is no longer appropriate?


What about you? Do you have any links that you would like to share? Feel free to leave them in a comment below. Happy weekend!




Photobucket

0 comments: